Join NAPO-Austin to increase your knowledge, enhance your business, and build your personal and professional networks in a supportive environment. The application to join is below.
NAPO-Austin offers several categories of membership.
A Provisional or Professional Organizer Member is an individual representing her/himself or an organizing company, who is providing organizing and/or productivity services to the public. A professional organizer enhances the lives of clients by designing systems and processes using organizing principles and through transferring organizing skills. A professional organizer also educates the public on organizing solutions and the resulting benefits. Provisional and Professional Organizer Members are required to be members of NAPO National prior to joining NAPO-Austin
Associate Members are locally based, self-operating retailers, suppliers, designers, or independent sales representatives engaged primarily in the manufacture, distribution, and/or sales of organizational equipment, supplies, or organizing-industry-related services, but do not offer organizing services to the public. Associate Members are not required to be members of NAPO National and can join NAPO-Austin at any time.
Guests are invited to attend chapter meetings and events. There is a $25.00 fee for each meeting, and guest attendance is limited to a maximum of (3) meetings per membership year. For those seeking regular membership, they may join NAPO-Austin following the confirmation of NAPO National membership.
See below for a list of additional member categories for NAPO-Austin.
Education + Leadership Development
· Access to the chapter’s Library
· Attend monthly chapter meetings with no guest fee
· Eligible to be a Director on the Board of Directors
· Eligible to chair or serve on a committee
· Eligible to be on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
· Discount for Professional Development Seminar and special events
· Opportunity to present at a chapter meeting
Business Referral Source
· Access to NAPO-Austin “For Members” page and the Discussion Forum
· Listing with contact information, specialties, and link to member’s business website on the “Find an Organizer” page
· Listing with company logo, business information and link to member’s business website on the “Resources” page
· Be highlighted on the NAPO-Austin website and on the NAPO-Austin Facebook page
· Offer referrals to NAPO-Austin members
· Provide discounts to NAPO-Austin members
· Opportunity to survey membership
· Use of the NAPO-Austin Chapter name affiliation and logo
· Access to the member E-mail Distribution List
You may pay online using PayPal, or by bringing cash or a check made out to NAPO-Austin, to the meetings, or mail your check to:
PO Box 203372
Austin, TX 78720
Questions about becoming a Professional Organizer? See Our Be An Organizer Page.